Hiiiiii! I just wanna dive right in and say thank you to Follain for gifting me these products and for asking me to be a part of their ambassador program. Now that that is out of the way, let’s get right into it!
Let’s summarize what Follain is: it’s like Sephora, but the clean version (although I would like to point out that Sephora has stepped up their game and has added a lot of clean beauty brands!!). Before Follain decides it will carry a product, it has to go through a five-step process. If at any point it doesn’t pass, then on to the next product evaluation! They have a really long list of restricted ingredients, so that’s always nice.
Now what’s clean beauty: it’s a little different to everyone but for me it just means that I’m only using skincare that has non-toxic ingredients, that it’s vegan, and cruelty free.
For a while now I’ve been wanting to get serious about my skincare and what better way than to try new non-toxic brands! Follain was kind enough to send me their Clean Essentials Kit and hoooooly cow — it’s a game changer. Here’s what it includes and what I thought about them after a month of using them:
- The Go-Clean Pouch: cutest lil pouch. 10/10 recommend for putting stuff in. 10/10 stars
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser: HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE FACIAL CLEANSER OF ALL TIME. WILL BE BUYING THE FULL SIZE BOTTLE ONCE MY TRAVEL SIZE RUNS OUT. YES, THE ALL CAPS WERE NECESSARY!!! Oh and I love that it comes in glass bottle. 10/10 stars
- Indie Lee COQ- 10 Toner: wasn’t a huge fan of this one. I might be too obsessed with my Lush Tea Tree Toner to like anything else though… 4/10 stars
- Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream: didn’t like this one at first, but then I realized I was just putting too much on. A little bit definitely goes a long way. 8/10 stars
- Follain Refillable Soap: this stuff makes my hands feel extremely clean. It’s weird how clean they feel afterwards honestly. Will definiely be buying the full size bottle and refilling it! 10/10 stars
Just want to end this off by saying that these products might have mostly worked for me, but they might not work for you. We all have different skin types (I have combination skin), so I would definitely recommend taking Follain’s skin quiz to see what products might be best for you.
If you’d like 15% off of your Follain purchase, just use this promo code: ref15_c7p6qk! Thank you so much for reading and be sure to let me know if you fall in love with any of the products I listed above just like I did!
🙂 All opinions are my own and I would not be sharing a brand on my blog if I truly didn’t like it(-: